The Ceramics class is a community-based class for all ages (though kids should be old enough to work independently).
Ever wanted to try your hand at ceramics or learn to throw on the potter’s wheel?
See presentations on throwing, hand-building, and slab molds?
Or are you an experienced artist who doesn’t have a wheel or kiln of your own to use?
Work independently and get help when you need it.
This 6-week class provides everything you need to create!
- 50 pounds of throwing or hand-building clay
- Bisque firing, glazes, and glaze firing
- Instructions and demonstrations
- Tools and work storage space
- Additional clay available
Class time: 6 - 9 P.M.
Dates: June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 and July 6.
Work pick up on July 13.